What does a Senior Workday Analyst do?
We are seeking a motivated Human Resource Information Systems Senior Technical Workday Analyst that thrives in a fast paced, diverse working environment. You will be involved in providing Human Resources systems support to a customer base of approximately 46,000 employees, 6000 managers and 550 human resource professionals through system support, integration and reporting. The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys working with top talent and who is looking for an excellent opportunity to get involved with multiple HRIS projects with no limits to what they can accomplish.
• Manage new Workday and HR System project/enhancement requests from initiation through post implementation support including requirements, configuration, testing, and deployment
• Own relationship with HR Center of Excellence senior leadership and provide technology and process solutions to enhance the user experience
• Act as the Senior Technical Analyst for HR Technology projects which support the business and human resources strategy
• Perform day-to-day operations that include: Research, review, analysis of effectiveness and efficiency of the existing HRIS system, Workday
• Partners with the all members of the HRIS team and functional owners to continually improve processes, maximize productivity, and support new HR initiatives
• Designs and supports Workday system configuration which includes business process changes, tenant level settings, and notifications, to meet the expectations of our clients
• Executes system enhancements, including new functionality rollouts and modifications of existing functionality and coordinates and performs in-depth tests, including test documentation and post-implementation support
• Documents processes via job aides and knowledge-based articles
• Ensures that processes and procedures adhere to defined audit and internal controls
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Advanced Level knowledge of Workday with 5+ years of configuration experience
• Experience in implementing, configuring, and supporting Workday Payroll (USA,CAN, UK), Core HCM with preferred experience with Time Tracking and Absence.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems, Information Technology, Human Resources or related business area is preferred
• Ability to multi-task and overcome obstacles with innovation to meet critical deadlines.
• Must be a self-motivated quick learner with excellent analytical and research skills
• Capable of delivering strong attention to detail, accuracy, problem-solving, critical thinking
• Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, with a high level of confidence with senior level executives
• Ability to work independently as well as collaborating with team members from various business functions
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Self-starter with proven ability to anticipate problems and take proactive, decisive action, giving regard to the impact on the system, business needs and user population
• Solid understanding of software lifecycle development (SDLC) methodologies
• Familiar with data privacy and other regulatory requirements
• Experience in Human Resource disciplines is required
Need someone with Workday payroll configuration experience that also can support the GL configuration. Implementation experience preferred. We run UK, US, CAN payroll from Workday and support 40+ country connections to ADP.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Processes
- Business Requirements