To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5550 Blazer Parkway
Columbus, OH 43017
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Illumination Works LLC • Columbus, OH
Posted 2 months ago
QA Test Analyst executes tests for new or modified software programs according to user requirements and established guidelines. Writes, revises, and verifies quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation to attain quality of software economically and efficiently. Takes direction from the test lead/manager to best achieve the test effort benchmarks and stay within budget and schedule.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Ability to successfully pass a post-offer pre-employment drug test and background screen
- 3+ years of QA experience including improvement of test processes for one or more projects
- Communicate test results to project teams in a clear and comprehensive manner
- Prepare the Test Environment for migrations and implementation.
- Develop test plans, scenarios and procedures that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Document software defects using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers and project managers.
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects to monitor resolution efforts and track successes
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
- Prepare all post-testing documentation and summaries.
- Consulting experience preferred
- Demonstrable experience developing test estimations and testing project plans