A Business Systems Analyst interacts with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their problems and needs. They gather, document, and analyze business needs and requirements, conducts market analyses, analyzing both product lines and the overall profitability of the business. Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business. Through analysis translate business requirements into functional application requirements and provides input into high level design solutions.
About the Role:. You will analyze, document and propose solutions for large complex payment systems, by performing business level process analysis using the accepted tools and methodologies. You will write functional specifications and use cases to assist in the preparation and documentation of testing to ensure our solution meets the defined requirements.
About our Business:
The Biller Solutions Division offers hosted technology solutions for consumer billing and payment to companies of all sizes and industries. Our solutions equip companies with the ability to offer their consumer base electronic paperless billing (e-bills) and electronic payments (one-time, card funded, recurring, registered, ACH funded, etc.) in channels including the company’s website, bank or financial institution websites, via the phone or through walk-in locations like Walmart. Our clients are varied and include small local water companies, medium sized regional electric utilities and large national auto lenders, credit card issuers and telco/wireless providers. We also operate a direct to consumer website called MyCheckFree.com
• Participate in daily scrum calls to update the team with previous days activities, what is planned for the day, and if there are any impediments.
• Create Epics in Azure DevOps based on high level design after project kickoff meetings with product owners.
• Create draft user stories and Enabler stories and review them with internal tech and product owner teams during backlog clarity meetings to add clarifications.
• Gather low level functional requirements from business owners during backlog refinement sessions.
• Review detailed user stories and Enabler stories in Azure DevOps/VSTS with entire team during planning meetings.
• Clearly document description and acceptance criteria along with screen mockups used for review.
• Assign stories to teams along with story points during planning sessions with the help of agile estimations.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Information Technology or a related field plus 3 years of IT experience within the debit card processing industry including card issuing and authorization.
• Prior experience must include: Requirements gathering and creating high-level designs; Advanced Excel, including Macros, pivot tables and v-Lookups; MS PowerPoint to create presentations; MS Visio; MS Project Server;; VSTS; CLARITY; Confluence WIKI; Version One; SQL; Agile methodology; and Scrum.
Agile Software Development
Scrum (Software Development)