Opportunity for Project Manager for industrial building construction with a general contractor in San Ramon; Chevron Tenant Improvement projects, a plus.
PROJECT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
• TI experience
• Self Starter that can plan and manage multiple TI projects from pre-construction/design phase, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
o Cost Estimating
o Assemble proposals
o Contract negotiations
o Develop subcontractor RFP and scopes
o Writing Subcontracts
o Manage Budget
o Manage Change Orders
o Manage all documentation
o Billing, Invoicing
• Projects ranging between 150k - 5million.
• Run OAC meetings.
• Point person to client’s Project Managers
• Report to Site Manager
o Provide project status reports
• Problem solver
• Works well in a collaborative environment
• Excellent communication skills with owner, team members and stakeholders.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong organizational skills.
· Undergraduate degree in Construction Management
Strong skills in the following Software:
· Microsoft Word/Excel/Project
· Project Management Software – Viewpoint preferred
· Primavera Scheduling Software
· Revit or Navisworks
· Client Relationship Management - Cosential preferred.
Local candidates please.
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving