Central Illinois Automotive Dealership needs an Automotive Office Manager/Automotive Controller.
The Office Manager/ Controller is responsible for organizing, supervising and coordinating administrative operations, which include payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable, inventory control, benefits management and human resources. As with all positions within dealerships, Office Managers/Controllers are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards.
- Hiring, directing and coordinating the dealership’s support staff, as well as setting goals and deadlines for the administration department.
- Preparing and reviewing operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Submitting dealership financial statement in a timely manner.
- Analyzing internal processes and recommending and implementing procedural or policy changes to improve operations.
- Acquiring, distributing and storing supplies
- Planning, administering and controlling budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies.
- Overseeing construction and renovation projects to improve efficiency and to ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, and security standards, and comply with government regulations.
- Monitoring the office area to ensure that it remains safe, secure and well maintained; participating in planning and design, including space utilization as needed.