Here’s what you should know:
· 1st and 2nd shift 5 to 8 hours a day
· Base pay is $10 per hour
· Must like people and/or customer service
· Must be able to take instructions from others
· Must be a team player
· Excellent attendance required
· Referral bonus (after working # of hours)
· Benefits after 30 days
· Setting tables as instructed by event supervisor or putting food on plates as directed
· Serving food/beverages to guests either directly at table or via buffet
· Clearing each course after guests are finished
· Cleaning up during and after meals
· Communicating with guests during service
Onin Staffing in South Bend needs part-time Banquet Servers, and our biggest requirement is some experience and a GREAT ATTITUDE, That’s all!
Dress Code Requirements:
· Solid black dress pants or solid black skirt no shorter than 1” above the knee. Belts must be worn with all lose fitting pants (no sagging permitted).
· Black collared button-down shirt (long or short sleeve) no logos. The shirt must be tucked into the pants or skirt.
· Black socks and black slip resistant shoes. No open toe or heel shoes permitted.
· Hair must be neatly groomed and pulled back. Facial hair must be neatly groomed.
· The only jewelry permitted will be earrings in the ears not more than ½” from the ear and wedding bands.
· Appropriate hygiene required, and attire must be clean and free of holes.
· All fingernails must be short, no more than ¼” in length, clean, unpolished, and properly groomed.