Great company looking a qualified individual to join their team.
- Proven experience as a mechanic/install technician/machine operator
- MIG Welding experience is a plus but not a requirement.
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems.
- Knowledge of general mechanic processes and methods.
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices.
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs and to stand for prolonged periods as needed.
- Proficient in reading tape measure.
Comfortable learning and/or using overhead crane.Total compensation package includes salary as well as opportunity to enroll in health/vision/dental insurance, disability and company retirement plan.
- Setting up and operation of various machinery to cut, bend, saw or punch steel into parts needed for body mounting.
- Completion of mechanic work such as working with hydraulics and mounting PTO and pumps.
Fine Motor Skills
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Serving Central Arkansas since 2000, Employment Solutions provides quality employees in a timely professional manner. Locally owned and operated, we understand that customer service, professionalism, and solid business ethics are what set us apart. We specialize in Clerical, Medical, Legal, Industrial & Professional Recruitment, offering Temporary Staffing, Temp-to-Hire, or Direct Hire positions.
View the full profile
Voted “Best of the Best” for five years consecutively, Employment Solutions will continue to give our best to serve your needs. We are proud members of the Little Rock, Bryant, and Benton Chambers of Commerce, and the Better Business Bureau.