To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Abhinav Sinha
- Phone: 972 432 4031
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
DISYS • Irvine, CA
Posted 30 days ago
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Irvine, CA
Duration: 6 Months Contract
- Global, enterprise IT system implementation and process optimization experience required
- Lead project teams through all project stages, from Idea to planning to transition and close
- Facilitating meetings including preparing agendas, coordinating schedules & materials, documenting meeting minutes, following up on action items
- Proactive risk and issue management to ensure the expected project outcomes are achieved on time and within budget & scope
- Financial management including budgets, forecasts, actuals, and variances
- Work closely with senior IT and business leaders to ensure that delivery expectations are developed, managed and met. Includes coordination with the business PM.
- Act as point of contact for vendor contacts, which includes integration of project tasks and reviewing deliverables
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong leadership skills and experience in facilitating change, including collaboration with management and executive stakeholders
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
- Working knowledge of SaaS and vendor hosted systems and implementations
- Experience within a regulated environment (medical device or life sciences) preferred
- 10 years of IT project management experience in a mid to large size global organization
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred