To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eau Claire, WI
- Human Resources
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
2nd Shift Material Handler
Wausau Supply Company • Eau Claire, WI
Posted 1 month ago
COMPANY SUMMARY: Building Material Distributor that supplies 24 hour customer delivery; warehouse personnel responsible for all aspects of fulfilling that business commitment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (not limited to)
- Use of hand held computer to receive incoming and outgoing freight
- Picking product for Customer Orders and staging for loading
- Loading orders on semi-trucks
- Unloading stock onto racking
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Good to Exceptional Mathematic skills are essential
- Reading / Comprehension essential
- Forklift driving preferable but will train
- Punctual, Self-Motivated and Reliable
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Exceptional Organizational Skills
- CDL is beneficial but not required
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to able to hand lift 100 pounds occasionally, 70 pounds repetitively
- Products of 100 or more are lifted with forklift
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.