Qualities We Feel Team Members Exemplify:
-Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Advertising or Journalism
-Minimum (0) zero to (5) five years of relevant experience in marketing management with proven success, however we offer paid training
-Must have wide range of experience and understanding of the marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution.
-Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
-Experience working with agency/client partners, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing strategies and direction.
- College degree or in the process of completion
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, sales or communications OR internship in related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have reliable transportation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects
- Level headed problem solver with a professional service oriented attitude
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail
- Team player who also excels as an individual contributor
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and sales strategy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full-time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, sports, part time, manager, accounting, marketing, clerical,, management, computer, engineer, human resources, driver, security, administrative assistant, purchasing, , medical, administrative, receptionist, retail, maintenance, warehouse, entry level, education, finance, director, telecommunications, real estate, engineering, insurance, data entry, project manager, information technology, part time, printing, technician, legal, automotive, teacher, winter, banking, analyst, nursing, restaurant, controller, network, public relations, environmental, design, quality, safety, secretary, office, assistant, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, social services, java, all, graphic, mba, holiday, office manager, communications, sales manager, training, project management, hospitality, pharmaceutical sales, Spanish, buyer, facilities, professional, mechanical, bartender, help desk, travel, logistics, call center, truck driver, inventory, financial analyst, computers, pharmacist, police, teaching, counselor, chemist, plant manager, photography, bookkeeper, medical sales, electrical engineer, health, trader, bilingual, business analyst, recruiter, cfo, accounts payable, sports, , cashier, financial, music, social worker, publishing, project, support, business development, lpn, welder, clerk, technical, .quality assurance, government, distribution, secretarial, sales management, coordinator, entertainment.