TA/Petro (TA Operating LLC), headquartered in Westlake, OH, is a leading travel plaza in 43 states including Canada, operating under the TA & Petro Stopping Centers brands. With 270 full service locations off interstate exits, TA & Petro offers customers diesel/gas fueling services, 500 restaurants, a variety of fast food concepts to choose from & a 24-hour retail travel store and diesel truck repair. We cater to the professional truck driver and leisure motorists alike.
As a Fuel Cashier, you will need to be highly skilled in accurately processing large diesel fuel transactions, handling payments in cash, checks, and credit cards. You will need to be efficient in multi-tasking the processing of customer transactions involving merchandise, truck scales, shower reservations, different forms of transmitting communications, and handling the personal check-cashing process. Having prior experience would be to your advantage. This position requires good communication and cash-handling skills and good personal grooming habits. Physical requirements include standing up to 8 hours during a shift and able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Fuel Cashier Afternoon 11hr
Over Night Fuel Cashier 11.5hr
1. Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
2. Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
3. Life Insurance
4. 401K w/match
5. Short-term disability Insurance
6. Jury Duty
8. Military Training
TA/Petro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug-free work environment.
1. Enjoy the variety of working various shifts, holidays and weekends as needed
2. Have at least 1 years of Cashier retail experience
3. Meet the requirements for the needed physical tasks
4. Be an example while working alongside team members.
5. Create a friendly and FUN work place for all to enjoy.
6. Required to have good personal grooming, communication skills and cash handling skills.
7. Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours during a shift
8. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
9. This position also requires you to use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrist.
Operate Cash Register
Process Sale Transaction
Monitor Drawer Amount
Maintain Checkout Area