Specialized Accounting Firm is in immediate need of a knowledgeable, detailed, service-oriented Staff Accountant.
· Five years of progressive accounting experience in general ledger, bank reconciliations, payroll and tax reporting.
· A solid Foundation and knowledge of GAAP.
· Daily use of QuickBooks desktop versions.
· Experience with Federal and State payroll tax rules and reporting requirements.
· Ability to multi-task and manage heavy Client phone calls and emails.
· Talent for communicating with new and established Clients on a daily basis.
· Knowledge with “cloud” storage (ShareFile experience a plus).
· Daily use of QuickBooks, Excel, Outlook.
· Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication and client service skills, a plus
· The highest level of personal ethics and professional integrity.
· Willingness to share accounting knowledge with peers and being a contributing team player.
· Use of web time-clock to clock in/out of work.
College degree with two years of higher education with a Bookkeeping/Accounting certification. And a minimum of five years working experience using QuickBooks desktop versions. All applicants will be tested for bookkeeping and computer skills.
Work Hours: Full Time (40-hour week). Monday thru Friday, 8:30AM to 5:00PM (with possible overtime during busy seasonal time)
A job offer is contingent upon a successful drug test and background check.
We offer a casual, dynamic work environment with learning opportunities, and benefits such as health insurance, holiday pay, sick time, and a 401K plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Standard Accounting Practices