To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD
- Linda Richmond Allan
- Phone: 847-645-8275
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Field Operations Manager
Sears Home Services • Baltimore, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Field Operations Manager
Industry leader seeking a highly motivated individual with the right attitude and ability to provide strong leadership to a group of field based service professionals dedicated to achieving business results.
Sears Home Appliances & Services is the nationwide leader in the product repair service. We have over 7,000 trained technicians that complete over 2 million service calls annually on all major brands of kitchen and laundry appliances, lawn & garden equipment, power and fitness equipment. Our technicians represent a portfolio of commercial and residential clients while providing a professional repair experience for our customers.
Making it all run is a talented team of managers and associates focused on improving the lives of our customers by providing quality services, products, and solutions that earn their trust and build lifetime relationships. Successful teamwork helps us build great customer relationships, remain profitable, and improve every day.
Competitive compensation packages with Quarterly Incentive Plans.
- Comprehensive Health Plans to meet your individual and family’s needs
- Ten week paid training program designed to accelerate industry and organizational development
- Ongoing development in a collaborative, supportive, and team-oriented setting designed to create advancement opportunities to motivated individuals
As a Field Operations Manager you will provide leadership and direction to a team of 25-30 mobile technicians responsible for generating over $4M in annual revenues by providing service to 3000+ customers each month.
Qualified Candidates Possesses:
A commitment to total customer satisfaction, with outstanding interpersonal skills and professionalism.
- Experience in leading day-to-day operations while fostering a positive and open work environment.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office and the ability to quickly learn proprietary software systems
- An ability to manage a virtual workforce and effectively communicate via non-traditional means.
- 2+ years of p/l management, budgeting and forecasting experience
- Experience using daily, monthly and annual performance trends to develop strategic solutions to improve business performance and meet (EBITDA) goals.
- Effective problem solving and resolution skills when working with customers and coaching associates
- Direct experience with recruiting, hiring, performance managing and career path development of direct reports.
- One or more years of direct or indirect sales or sales management experience
- Excellent presentation and coaching skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree plus 3+ years of related management experience
- The ability to interface with multiple levels of the organization and work with cross functional teams.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time during peak seasonal periods.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet