Now hiring Human Resources Employee Relations Specialists in Lincoln, RI. The Human Resources Employee Relations Specialist would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
Human Resources Employee Relations Specialist Highlights:
- This position pays $19 to $20 per hour
- The schedule for this position is Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm
Human Resources Employee Relations Specialist Job Description:
- Act as first contact with employees in the issue resolution process.
- Independently make decisions/recommendations on appropriate levels of investigations regarding sensitive employee matters and employment law issues.
- Provide advice and counsel to all levels of management on client policy/procedures.
- Act as a thought partner with members of human resources and legal teams.
If you think this Human Resources Employee Relations Specialist position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
(877) 782-3334 ext. 269
Email blocked - click to apply
- 2+ years' employee relations experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- SHRM certification preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
Complex Problem Solving