To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salt Lake City, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
STIHL Inc., • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Operating Territory: Salt Lake City, UT
This position will play a vital role in developing existing and new customers within an assigned territory and you will have the opportunity to participate in the accomplishment of annual sales goals and demonstrate exceptional STIHL products in the field.
· On a consistent and planned basis, contacts existing customers to inform, train, and educate them on all new and current STIHL products and related accessories.
· Uses all available resources, (eg: on-line, computer programs, etc.), to conduct periodic analysis of potential customer demand, new and emerging marketing/merchandising styles and required product and accessory inventory.
· Recommends product mixture, display arrangements, and stocking levels to customers.
· Assists customers with placing product and accessory orders. Resolves conflict, informational and communication issues as required.
· Researches geographic area for potential customers prioritizes leads and compiles lists for both immediate and future action.
· Contacts potential new customers by telephone, email or in person to arrange a personal visit to present the appropriate STIHL products and related accessories for the initial new customer order.
· Participates in trade shows, sales promotions, and dealer promotions to foster customer relations.
· Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 5+ years of related experience in portable power equipment sales/service.
· Proficiency with MS Office programs is required.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as demonstrated presentation skills
· Ability to accommodate a minimum of 4 nights per week of overnight travel. Most travel is by car, although some air travel will be required.
· Valid Driver’s License and clean DMV record with no restrictions is required.
· Non-limited physical agility is required as there is frequent bending, lifting/moving up to 70 lbs., reaching, standing, walking, driving, etc. in this role.
· Any experience within the Outdoor Power Equipment (OPE) industry, especially related to STIHL equipment, is desired.
· Must reside in or relocate to an area near Salt Lake City, UT.
Are you ready to join a company with competitive compensation, and superb benefits?
Power up your Career with STIHL!
To apply, visit www.stihlcareers.com
EOE / Drug Free Workplace