NES Global Talent is a Global Staffing provider to the Power Generation industry. We are currently looking for an experienced and hands on Senior Substation Technician for a full time direct hire position.
Substation Technician Requirements:
· Install, maintain, repair, and test high voltage electrical equipment in substations such as transformers, circuit breakers, lightning arresters, capacitors.
· Install, maintain, repair, and test sump pumps, equipment nitrogen systems, station lighting, heating, receptacles, DC control systems and mobile transformers.
· Works from structures at various heights.
· Repairing high voltage equipment, up to 500 KV
· Operates gas dielectric and oil filtering and purifying equipment.
· Use transits, laser levels, control and hand tools to install and maintain physical support structures and electrical equipment.
· Perform rigging and lifting operations for installation and removal of structures and electrical equipment with a crane truck.
· Valid driver license/CDL