Our client is seeking a direct hire Electrical Project Engineer in the Cincinnati, OH area. In this position you will build on your current knowledge of electrical engineering by engaging in projects with clients throughout North America. This key role will develop a broad set of engineering competencies, technical design knowledge, consultation and problem solving skills.
Perks - Competitive compensation commensurate with experience, excellent benefits package, team oriented work environment, opportunity for personal and professional growth, and challenging projects and ownership potential
- Report to the Manager of Electrical Engineering
- Participate on design teams to prepare drawings and specifications for: lighting and lighting control systems; low and medium voltage power distribution systems; specification of basic material and methods; development of control systems for mechanical and refrigeration systems
- Proactively work with multi-discipline teams
- Bachelor’s Degree Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, Aerospace Engineering or related degree, EI a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience designing building electrical systems for industrial and commercial facilities including: Power Distribution; Lighting; Controls; Network / Communications; Security; Fire; Supervisory; Transformer; Grounding Systems
Zip Code: 45202