Synergy Elite, Inc. is currently hiring entry-level individuals with good communication skills great people skills for their open Junior Account Manager position. The following characteristics are vital for moving forward with the position:
- Communication skills
- Charismatic and outgoing
- High work ethic
- Positive mentality
Synergy Elite specializes in training candidates to deal with our clients. When representing clients, we know when our people love their opportunity to make a difference, they love what they do. It is a priority for our team to provide the best customer experience and to build, land, and maintain quality customer relationships.
We are looking to fill the Junior Account Manager position as soon as possible to speed up our internal growth and the inevitable expansion to two more locations by the end of the next quarter.
Individuals in the Junior Account Manager role will be trained to work with our customers and grow in our training program. Synergy Elite's best employees in our company today are from Big Ten schools, former student-athletes, and even some Alumni of national Fraternities and sororities.
- Work one on one with AT&T's customers, providing solutions for acquisition and retention. Candidates will need to support client's objectives.
- Track trends through SalesForce and make recommendations on solutions to issues
- Manage performance based on customer, individual and region
- Develop process improvement to increase productivity for our clients
- 2 or more years of experience in Customer Service, Restaurant/Hospitality, Retail, Sales, etc.
- People skills
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Social and Self Awareness
- Positive mindset
- Ready and willing to learn
- Full time Availability (Thursday-Monday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM)
- Our Employees are our business - We invest in our people first. We know if our people are happy and growing their careers, our business will grow.
- FUN - We want our office to be a place people want to come to. If people are having fun, they will be more creative and productive. It is common for the team to have ping pong tournaments and basketball in the back room, weekly putting challenges for bonuses.
- Philanthropy - We partner with charities our people care about. We believe in giving back to the community and teaching our people that philanthropy should be a part of their career.
We are NOT offering positions for Part-Time, Contractors or Work from home. Full-time employees only, please.
If interested, please apply and one of Synergy Elite's HR Representatives will be in touch within the next 24-48 hours.
- Penetrating new national account business
- Prepare account reconciliations for accounts
- Deliver an account strategy for each account
- Develop business within existing accounts and new accounts
- Develop new business sales opportunities in new accounts
- Propose and close key account sales
- Progressing from the sales account manager role
- Develop an account growth plan and new account development plan
- Driving sales through new customer and existing account growth
- Developing existing accounts while generating new accounts
- Develop target accounts list sales plan for each account
- Implement sales strategies for new account prospects and growth opportunities within existing accounts
- Complete strategic customer account plans
- Manage assigned accounts and maximize account
- Coordinate sales approach and account servicing of national accounts
- Maintain quality key account customers in assigned sales territory
- Assisting strategic account director to develop and implement account business plans
- Ensuring integrated customer account management
- Expand relationships in existing accounts and develop new accounts
- Developing overall client/account strategy
Client Service Management
Customer Relationship Management
Maintain Client Relationship
Resolve Customer Issue