Our smaller CPA firm client of around 10-12 employees in Northwest Denver (Arvada area) is looking to hire an Experienced Tax Accountant – ideally someone with around 4+ years in public accounting.
Are you seeking VARIETY in your day / month? This opportunity will definitely offer you that!
This firm is growing and has a nice mix of business and individual clients, mostly smaller to mid-market clientele.
The ideal candidate will begin employment in mid to later November 2019 or earlier December 2019.
What can you expect in this career opportunity:
· A friendly and open work environment
· Family feel / laid back culture
· An opportunity to make an impact
· Challenging Work and Variety -- to include a mix of tax preparation, review & planning along with some tax, accounting, and payroll related work as assigned
· Opportunity for career growth & advancement
· Approachable and friendly management / firm ownership
· Reasonable work/life balance (typically around 55 hours per week during peak times)
· Independence -- management & ownership are NOT the micro-managing type
· Casual work environment – very “unique” offices
ü Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Masters in Taxation or Accounting
ü Active CPA (Certified Public Accountant) license in good standing OR one who is actively pursuing the CPA credential
ü 4+ year’s professional tax experience in a public accounting setting
Certified Public Accountant