To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7 Backus Avenue
Danbury, CT 06810
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JCPenney Now Hiring PT Retail Sales Associates!
JCPenney • Danbury, CT
Posted 1 month ago
Ready for a Career Designed with You in Mind? Look no further than JCPenney! We are hiring daily and looking for talented individuals to join our team! Visit Your Local JCPenney at the Danbury Fair Mall for On-The-Spot Interviews and Job Offers!
· Are interested in a career in retail?
· Do you enjoy working on a Supportive Team?
· Are you passionate about great service?
· Can you think big picture and promote total store initiatives?
If so, then JCPenney is the workplace for you! We offer numerous Full & Part- Time Career Opportunities where you will build and flex your customer service, organizational, and time management skills. We know career growth is important, and you'll have many opportunities to be the best you at JCPenney.
Our Store Associates at JCPenney enjoy several great benefits, such as:
· Rich associate discount- up to an additional 25% off purchases
· Flexible Schedules that work with YOU!
· Numerous Career growth opportunities
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
· Supportive Team Oriented Work Environment
While we love candidates with retail experience, we encourage interested candidates of ALL SKILL LEVELS to apply!
- Part-time Sales Associates
What are you waiting for?
Visit JCPCareers.com to apply online from your PC or mobile device, or visit your local store and apply using one of our Career Kiosks Today! Contact your local store with any questions!
To achieve success at JCPenney, a JCPenney Associate will possess the following:
- Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
- Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes
- Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what’s right; take action with energy and urgency.