temp to hire/$15-$17 an hour
We are looking for an experienced Administrative Office Assistant to fill a critically important role for our client.
As the Administrative Office Assistant, you will be part of a small team forming the foundation for continued growth within this already successful company by assisting with varying administrative functions, maintaining calendars, maintaining a database of subcontractors, and keeping up with necessary client communication.
There is an IMMEDIATE NEED so get your applications in today!
- Update and maintain the Business Development calendar with all bid and pre-bid meetings, due dates and schedules, personnel schedules, meetings, and other related activities
- Create and maintain a database of subcontractors and suppliers and gather quotes for various projects
- Drafting proposals and estimate documents
- Scheduling travel arrangements for members of the Business Development team
- Must be accepting and responsible for all department administrative and clerical duties including, but not limited to:
- Organizing client and vendor information and correspondence
- Data Entry/Spreadsheet reporting.
- Provide excellent customer service and phone support
- Organizing presentation materials, including binders and PowerPoint slides
- Computer savvy and familiarity with Multi-Functional Printers
- Order office supplies and materials specific to the department
- Willingness to learn and take on additional tasks as assigned
-2 years of office experience
-Flexible within their role and responsibilities
-Excellent computer skills
-Great communication skills
-Excited to learn new things
Setting Up Files