• Prepares and maintains job classifications and salary scales.
• Prepares and presents summary reports of job analysis and compensation analysis information.
• Evaluates and implements job analysis instruments and materials.
• Research employee benefits in similar industries; based on findings, recommend changes or updates to the company’s existing benefits or policies.
• Conducts focus groups to collect employee feedback on specific issues or topics related to benefits and compensation.
• Plans and communicates preferred methods and best practices for hiring, training, compensating, and evaluating employees.
• Advises management on applicable state and federal employment regulations, benefits and compensation policies and human resource procedures.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Ability to handle multiple demands and shifting priorities with a sense of urgency.
• Strong ability to think creatively, identify alternatives, and network to resolve issues.
• Extensive knowledge of human resource laws, regulations, and best practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or related field preferred.
• SHRM-CP, CCP or equivalent preferred.
• Three to five years of progressive experience in Human Resource
- Human Resources
- Employee Benefits
- Job Analysis