To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6120 South Yale Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74136
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Legal Assistant
Addison Group • Tulsa, OK
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable firm with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for a Senior Legal Assistant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Senior Legal Assistant
- Legal Assistant is responsible for assisting in drafting and preparation of various legal documents, such as routine notices, filings, and letter preparation
- Legal Assistant compiles, reviews and organizes documents for meetings, legal work, and filings
- Under direction of counsel, the legal assistant conveys routine info to client management regarding legal or contractual issues
- Legal Assistant performs legal and factual research as assigned by attorneys
- Assists in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations and supports legal and compliance team in their use of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Assists in the processing of contract reviews, working with other departments as needed
- Legal Assistant makes process improvement and implements recommendations
- Legal Assistant maintains inventory of office supplies
- Establishes and maintains litigation and other files, correspondence, records, certificates and other documents
- Legal Assistant provides administrative support such as scheduling meetings, setting up video conference calls, assisting with travel arrangements, and performing other executive administrative functions as needed.
- Legal Assistant must possess 8 or more years of experience in insurance defense litigation
- Position requires excellent proofreading and transcription skills, with a minimum typing speed of 85 wpm
- Strong experience and expertise with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Legal Assistant must possess the ability to work independently while managing changing priorities and projects
- Legal Assistant must have experience writing effective and diplomatic correspondence
- Legal Assistant must have excellent attention to detail, organization and planning, confidentiality and problem-solving abilities
- Paralegal certification/training or some college is a plus
- Experience with CaseMap, TextMap and other document management software programs is a plus
Why choose Addison HR & Administrative?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries for you using the US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Permanent Employment
- Connections: You are connected directly with hiring managers from every industry in Tulsa!
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment negotiation