We completely train, so no industry experience is required. We pay weekly, provide benefits, and are looking to hire immediately.
Our company provides its clients with value and unbeatable customer service with complete transparency and integrity. That's what makes us so successful. We are currently looking for service-minded individuals with good communication skills to fill several roles that include sales & customer service.
Daily activities include Inbound and outbound calling, setting appointments, performing presentations to members of unions that request our benefits, basic computer knowledge, completing the necessary paperwork, quality control, and leadership development.
- Extensive training in all areas
- No experience needed
- Great benefits
- Fast-paced, fun environment
Our reps average between $50k-$80k first year
- Leadership development training
- Great weekly pay and bonuses
- Note: we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants.
- Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies To Work For
- Fortune 500 Company
Top candidates will be energetic, positive, passionate, and want more in life. We are proud of our company environment where team members receive positive feedback, positive energy, and a place to personally grow. We work with union and association members providing the permanent benefits for their families.
What we are looking for in you:
- Team player mentality
- Customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Friendly personality
- Detail oriented
- Eager and willing to learn
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now! We are looking to hire by the end of this week.
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Skills: Customer Service, Sales, B2B Sales, B2C Sales, insurance, computer skills, follow up skills, phone sales, inside sales, in home sales, appointment setting.
- Handle incoming customer service calls
- Dispatch incoming customer phone calls
- Accept customer calls and return customer
- have excellent customer relation skills and communication
- have organizational skills and attention to detail
- be service oriented/ people person/ call center experience preferred
- be knowledgeable in Windows and thorough PC skills
- flexible and adaptable to change with excellent time management