To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10055 Regal Row
Corpus Christi, TX 77040
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
HVAC Service Technician
Sears Holdings Corporation • Corpus Christi, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The HVAC Technician is responsible for providing timely and quality repairs of customers' products (Heat Pumps, Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning, Gas and Oil Furnaces & Boilers) while maintaining the highest level of customer service. Additionally, this position promotes and sells additional products and services that directly impact the profitability of the Company.
The HVAC technician supervises the work of other installers while maintaining high quality standards and timely job performance.
For the HVAC technician:
· Diagnoses and repairs HVAC equipment in the customer's home and gives the customer an accurate estimate of the cost of repair if applicable
· Recognizes and acts upon every opportunity to drive revenue through the Value Added Services Program (VASP) (i.e., selling extended warranties, water filters, generating customer interest in new Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning systems as appropriate) by effectively communicating the benefits to the customer
· Uses basic tools or instruments to assemble, adjust, calibrate, repair or test various products regarding the HVAC equipment
· Manage and maintain company assets such as corporate credit card, gas card, assigned HVAC equipment, inventory, company van, etc
· EPA Certification Required
· Complete knowledge of all tools, equipment and materials used to perform services on Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) units
· Ability to communicate, read, understand and apply written text of a technical nature in order to answer questions, solve problems, make decisions or complete job tasks
· Ability to read, write and speak English and communicate effectively and clearly, both orally and in writing, with co-workers, managers and consumers
· Ability to travel up to 25% of the time as needed in geographical areas outside area of residence, both in-state (most of the time) and out-of-state (occasionally)
· Ability to work variable and flexible hours, including significant overtime as needed.
· Ability to follow appropriate industry specific regulations related to the handling of hazardous materials
· Ability to frequently bend, stoop, kneel, stretch, twist, reach, climb and lift/carry up to 75 lbs
· High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
· Years of Related HVAC Experience: 3-4 Years
· Driver's License Required: Yes
· Travel Requirements: 25%
· Age Requirement: 18+