• Associates degree or higher education is preferred.
• Knowledge of Oracle system and PC applications a plus.
• Strong knowledge around Millipore's organizational structure, business practices and customer base.
• Act as a role model of MilliporeSigma’s values and best-in-class business practices.
• Able to meet the challenges of a fast-paced, high-energy environment, while maintaining a strong level of professionalism.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication and written skills, proactive problem-solving skills, and the ability to multitask effectively.
• Excellent listening and telephone communication skills.
• Highly motivated and organized, with attention to prioritizing incoming tasks.
• The opportunity for growth exists for employees who have the potential and demonstrate the ability to learn at the next level of responsibility