* Document work progress via tally sheets or cell board production.
* Perform multiple assembly operations as a member of a team on an automated assembly line to manufacture and package all sizes of boards.
* Perform all Circuit Card production assembly operations on electronic/electrical assemblies and subassemblies as an individual or as a member of a cross-functional, high performance work.
* Work in a warehouse environment, and is important that have a manufacturing background, as will be working on a production line.
* Troubleshoot and repair to board level and perform limited component level repair.
* Resolve assembly and production issues.
* Produce part and assembly drawings for manufacturing.
* Work closely with assembly, manufacturing and other departments to complete assembly of high-tech products.
* Work as part of production line team, making and assembling products for a manufacturing company.
* Work in a team environment.