What do we do?
SPECTRAFORCE is award-winning global staffing, IT services and consulting company that specializes in providing top talent and solutions for clients throughout North America and India. We pride ourselves on our partnership with our clients, MSP/VMS providers, and our employees, who have enabled us to continually be ranked as a Top Supplier in the 75+ different clients we support.
Engineer I/ Engineering Technician
Location: Irving, TX 75038
Duration: 11+ months
Shift: 6:00 AM- 2:30 PM
- Possesses demonstrated work experience as established by engineering organizations, employers and licensing authorities for employment in the various disciplines of engineering; Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial.
- 1-5 years’ experience.
- Working in a Manufacturing area which includes Packing Field Replacement Accessory and Catalogs.
- In addition, some activities will require Refurbishment process which includes training for POTENTIAL BIO-HAZARD AWARENESS; Strong electronic-mechanical skill.
· Application Submission; we will reach out to you over the phone to discuss important aspects of this job opening and upon agreement, your profile will be submitted to the client for review.
· Interviews: Depending on the size of the selection committee, several interviews are scheduled for each candidate. We will coordinate with candidates to set up interviews with our client.
· Job offers; after completion of all the interviews, Hiring Manager confers and evaluates applicants based on the interviews, job experience, skills and talent assessments, and all other relevant information (recommendations, e.g.). A top choice should be identified and agreed on.
· Background checks; after Job offer, background checks would be conducted to review candidates’ criminal record, to verify employment history and eligibility, and to run credit checks. Drug testing may also be warranted, depending on the nature of the job.
· Onboarding; Based on the background checks, first-day reporting details would be shared with the candidate upon the client ‘instructions.
Product Quality Assurance
Engineering Design Process