Company is searching for a good general BMET II for the Central Connecticut area (New Britton, Hartford, Middletown). Will be providing Field Service on biomedical instrumentation in Connecticut.
- Strongly prefer someone with military BMET training, or a 2 year Certificate to service biomed equipment, or a AAS Degree.
- Any manufacturer's training is a plus.
- Car Allowance and overtime.
- You should have a minimum of 2 years experience as a BMET.
- Some relocation assistance will be considered for someone who meets the qualifications of the position.
Applicants MUST be authorized to work in the US without Visa Sponsorship. US citizens and Green Card holders ONLY.
**** Some relocation assistance will be considered for someone who meets the qualifications of the position.
Minimum of 2 years experience servicing biomedical instrumentation.
Biomedical Equipment Technician