Location: Industry, CA
Hours: 9:00 am -5:30 pm
· Complete reports by (data entry) entering required information.
· Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to sales associates for processing.
· Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped.
· Prepare orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
· Maintain inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
· File requisitions, work orders or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distribute items to shipping or to designated route driver storage area.
· Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department.
· Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
· High school diploma/GED required
· Knowledge of various material-handling equipment an asset
· Possess a high regard for safety in the workplace
· Periodic bending, kneeling, lifting, loading and unloading of 50+ pounds and climbing.