This is a newly created role within a highly profitable and growing company. If you enjoy a small company feel, interested in remaining in the investments industry with a company that provides work-life balance, this is for you!
COMPANY : growing, profitable company with longevity and highly regarded in the industry as a highly reputable organization.
POSITION : The Accounting Manager will have high visibility, with an ability to enhance overall operational processes.
TEAM: well regarded, experienced group of professionals working toward a common goal.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Manager
· Monitor the activities of the team on a day to day basis in all areas of the general ledger.
· Review of quarterly investments, valuations.
· Responsible for producing complex financial statements and detailed review of journal entries.
Qualifications of the Accounting Manager
· CPA – public private mix with investments experience is preferred.
· Prior managerial experience – ability to lead and develop staff.
Customer Relationship Management
Resolve Customer Issue
Achieve Client Need