• Monday-Friday 7:45am-5:15pm
• Identify customers' and non-customers' financial needs and sell all appropriate products and services.
• Service customer accounts as needed and proactively communicate with customers to ensure their financial needs are met.
• Identify needs-based opportunities and make sales referrals to all areas of the corporation to meet customers' financial needs.
• Perform basic teller transactions.
• Make referrals to Bankers.
• Balance cash drawer on a daily basis.
• Scan work for image branch capture.
Education and Training
• Requires High School diploma.
• Requires previous banking and/or sales experience.
• Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Pursuant to the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (“SAFE Act”), all Universal Bankers (if lending) are required to maintain current registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (“NMLS”). If such registration is not active as of the hire date, the Universal Banker must immediately attain active registration upon employment. Universal Bankers who fail to maintain an active and current registration will be unable to lend and may be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
• Strong sales and customer service skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Basic math and accounting functions
• Accurately count money
• Perform duties and make decisions under frequent time pressures
• Stand for extended periods of time
• Lift 50 pounds
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Customer Relationship Management
Resolve Customer Issue
Explain Product Feature
Promote Customer Loyalty Plan