Our client in an established Insurance organization in Citrus Heights looking for a Receptionist with strong administrative and interpersonal skills for an opportunity with their fast pace and growing organization. The Receptionist will manage the front office and high volume phone lines, as well as provide administrative support.
· Provide routine administrative/clerical tasks and actively seek to help others as needed.
· Greet visitors entering office for information or assistance.
· Display professionalism and confidence to create positive first impression.
· Manage high volume incoming phone calls, provide information for company inquiries, take messages, and transfer calls as necessary.
· Email, scan, file and prepare documents.
· Data entry as assigned.
· Maintain and organize files, records and database.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
professional experience in a receptionist or administrative role.
AA or Bachelor’s degree
demeanor is required.
self-motivated and able to multi-task.
in Microsoft Office.
of secretarial and office administrative procedures.
verbal and written communication skills.