To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1234 Millersville Pike
Lancaster, PA 17603
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Wireless Retail Sales Associate
VTCellular, LLC • Lancaster, PA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a Mobile Expert for T-Mobile VTCellular, you will be delivering superior customer service and providing T-Mobile products and services while building positive ongoing relationships with customers. In this role, you will use and develop professional sales techniques that will help you to adapt to each customer’s needs to ensure satisfaction and an overall positive customer experience and loyalty to T-Mobile VTCellular stores. If you are passionate about technology, sales, helping all customers while working with a high performing team that will lead to financial rewards and career growth, then apply now to be a part of T-Mobile VTCellular.
As a Mobile Expert for T-Mobile VTCellular you will be asked to:
- Create an interactive, engaging and supportive store experience to build confidence in customers
- Maximize customer experience by developing positive relationships and superior customer service through meeting their specific needs and providing solutions
- Make the most effective use of store displays and interactive devices for each of your customers
- Stay current with the rapidly evolving T-Mobile wireless plans and products
- Use your time well by being productive even when not serving customers
- Complete all paperwork as directed by management on time and without errors
- Handle cash
- Maintain the visual appearance and cleanliness of the store
- Adhere to T-Mobile VTCellular’s store operations and standards
- Previous retail/customer service experience
- Wireless experience a plus
- Outstanding customer service
- Face to face selling experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to listen carefully and actively
- Possess effective communication and interpersonal skills that enable customers to feel comfortable with products, features, plans and services
- Able to handler/resolve conflict in a calm, professional manner
- Capable of sensing and responding to various types of consumers
- Basic computer skills
- Flexible schedule able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Hourly based on experience
- Cell phone plan discounts offered
- Uncapped commission PLUS bonuses and spiffs
- Full and Part time positions available