To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Coldwater, MI 49036
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
FOX Factory, Inc. • Coldwater, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
FOX Factory, Inc. – Videographer Assistant – Coldwater, MI, GA (49036)
About the Company:
In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX has equipped vehicles and racers that have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in — from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar.
For over three decades, FOX has been an industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, off-road cars, trucks, and SUVs.
Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year-round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX from every other suspension company.
SportTruck USA, a fast-growing and dynamic company in Coldwater, MI (49036) has an exciting opportunity for a Videographer Assistant.
The Videographer Assistant will adequately shoot video to be sent to the editor to produce videos for Sport Truck USA. Videos to shoot would consist of table top product displays, vehicle B-roll, interviews and general building footage.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist video production manager with set up, execution and tear down of video shoot
- Help sustain and guide creative processes
- Supports the team throughout the production process.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Attention to detail
· Demonstrate some knowledge of equipment use
· Committed to both team work environments and solo projects
· Willingness to learn and adapt
· Offroad vehicle knowledge a plus
· Take instructions and understands them.
· Some knowledge of adobe products and using a PC based operating system
· Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Interest in Jeeps and Jeep “lifestyle” is a PLUS