· Claims, Credit, Documentation, Keyboarding, Microsoft Office Documentation
Essential functions and responsibilities:
· Assist with the requirements gathering efforts for projects; works with other systems analysts and project manager throughout the project.
· Works to identify and understand stakeholders; may initiate and/or facilitate meetings and discussions with stakeholders as appropriate.
· Works with project managers, project requestors, operations, business/systems representatives, IT representatives and clients to ensure complete understanding of software requirements.
· May produce project requirements documentation, including written documents, process diagrams, report mock-ups, wire frames and other documentation as required using standard templates or work with a more senior level systems analyst.
· Meets deadlines and manages work to timelines.
Additional functions and responsibilities:
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Supports the organization's quality program(s).
· Travels as required.
· Four (4) years of related experience or equivalent combination of experience and education required.
· Experience in claims management processes and system requirements preferred.
· Bachelor's degree requested; major in computer science field preferred.