The Sr. Account Manager establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with leaders and executives within the IT & Engineering space, as well as key stakeholders within a variety of client accounts. Key attributes that will contribute to success in the role include the ability to easily build rapport with a wide variety of people, a confident and persistent manner, as well as a knack for recognizing customer service opportunities.
- Business and account development, including generating sales leads and cold-calling prospective clients within the Technology Vertical
- Lead virtual and in-person meetings to develop an understanding of client needs and share details of TSG’s core services
- Develop business relationships within client accounts through regular meetings, phone calls, and after-hours events
- Maintain an understanding of business initiatives within accounts in order to proactively service needs
- Serve as an expert in the market, providing guidance to clients regarding market trends, hiring and skill-based needs
- Partner with the Delivery Team to identify technical resources
- Negotiate contract terms and agreements for IT services
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- 1-4 years of business development and professional selling experience in the technical services/staffing space with an emphasis on Communication clientele
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding objectives and quotas
- Successful experience with new account development or large account management
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- High levels of social perceptiveness and customer service
- Self-driven, motivated and results-oriented
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
TSG values the unique perspectives our employees and consultants bring to work and life each day. We're building a culture that encourages, embraces, and celebrates diversity, ensuring we have an inclusive workplace where everyone can be who they are. Together, we're driving innovation and creativity to help our clients succeed and to make our communities stronger. We are here to learn and grow. Join us, and just be you.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.