Now Hiring for Material Handlers in Redlands, CA
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
The Axcess philosophy – Together we’re better – embodies our commitment to working hand in hand with our clients and our employees. We are a highly reputable organization that takes care of its employees by offering a
variety of benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision health benefits, 401(K), Weekly pay (payroll options: direct deposit or payroll debit card), 5 paid holidays, and Employee Referral bonuses.
As a Material Handler, responsibilities include:
· Loading and unloading materials within the warehouse or storage facility
· Picking, packing, scanning, kitting, and/or counting products
· Use a barcode scanner and warehouse management system
· Maintaining a clean environment at all times
· Work in a safe manner that protects you and your coworkers
Pay: $12.50 - $13.50 an hour
5:00 am - 3:30 pm, Monday - Friday
6:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday
5:00 pm - 1:30 am, Monday – Friday
3:00 pm – 11:30 pm, Monday – Friday
At a minimum, you’ll need:
· Experience operating material handling equipment
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
· Ability to perform the essential functions of the position including: lifting objects of various shapes, sizes, and weights; bending, stooping, squatting, twisting, pushing and pulling, standing, sitting, or walking for long periods of time; able to use hands and fingers to handle or feel tools or equipment
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, with possible overtime when needed
· A positive attitude and the ability to work in a team to achieve goals and objectives
It’d be great if you also have:
· 1 year of experience in a warehouse environment
· Forklift certification
· Experience using a scan gun
Please call our office at Phone number blocked - click to apply today to set up an appointment.
Walk-ins are also accepted from 9am – 3pm, Monday – Friday
135 W. Rialto Ave, Rialto CA. 92376
The Axcess philosophy—Together we’re better—embodies our commitment to working hand in hand with our clients and our employees. Axcess Staffing Services was established in 1997 and specializes in strategic staffing programs and temporary national payroll services. Axcess Staffing Services is proud to be a Certified Minority Owned and Operated, Minority Business Enterprise and is currently certified by many of the regional minority supplier development councils throughout the United States. Axcess Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.