To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Crestwood, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Providence Life Services • Crestwood, IL
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Providence Life Services offers a full range of services for families who need retirement living, assisted living, rehab, skilled nursing, and more. Providence Life Services is seeking FULL-TIME & PART-TIME C.N.A's to join its clinical team at our Crestwood Facility. We strive to deliver quality care to our residents in efforts to improve overall quality of life.
Providence Life Services is seeking C.N.A's to provide nursing care according to physician’s orders and in conformance with recognized nursing techniques and procedures, established standards, and administrative policies. Maintaining accurate and complete records of nursing observations and care. Performs all functions in compliance with CDC, OSHA, JCAHO, State and Federal Regulatory bodies. Communicates and interprets the goals of care to the resident and family/caregiver.
Summary of essential job functions
- Assist with the Admissions process and greet residents and family members.
- Assist in toileting, bathing, and daily grooming of assigned residents.
- Maintain a calm, pleasant living environment for the residents.
- Wear a gait belt to assist residents who are not fully ambulatory.
- Document changes in medical condition to the appropriate nurses on duty.
- Give and receive shift reports to ensure consistent medical care is delivered.
- Measure and record vital signs as necessary or instructed.
- Must have completed a C.N.A program that is accredited and completed the competency exam.
- Previous experience in long-term care is a plus.
- Compassionate and empathetic personality.
- Must be able to push, pull, move and/or lift a minimum of 50 pounds to a minimum height of 3 feet.
All full time PLS employees are eligible for the following:
- Major medical insurance with five options
- Dental Insurance
- Basic life insurance
- Long term disability
- Short term disability
- Voluntary term life insurance
- 403(b) retirement plans
- Credit union
- Employee assistance program
- Flex spending account
- Vacation pay, sick pay and holiday schedule