To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbia, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Customer Care Representative: Work from Home
Telenetwork Partners, Ltd • Columbia, SC
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for dependable employment and a stable income? How about growth opportunities within an established company that promotes exclusively from within?
teleNetwork offers the ability to Work from Home for qualified applicants in your state that are eager to offer exceptional business customer care for customers. Consistent scheduling (only full time available) and a great online work environment are only the beginning to the many wonderful things about working for a company who has spent years perfecting the Work at Home experience. Come and see for yourself!
Our agents start at $10/hour base pay and have the opportunity to select a competitive benefits package (health, dental, vision, life, 401k, paid time off). There is also an upselling requirement that could earn you commission on top of the base pay rate. If you lack previous support experience, we offer on-the-job, multi-week, paid training and continuing education to advance your skills. No certifications or degrees are required! Applicants should have excellent reading, written and verbal communication skills.The position requires regular attendance and punctuality.
- A 2% soft sales close rate requirement with opportunity for commission
- Work with both business and residential customers in support of their account
- Represent our clients in a positive, professional, and ethical manner while working to exceed customer and company expectations
- Interact with customers to provide, process, and prioritize information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services primarily via inbound calls
- Research required information using available resources
- Follow provided processes and procedures
- Identify and escalate priority issues per client specifications
- Accurately process and record call transactions using the designated tracking software
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Manage time effectively in order to obtain performance criteria objectives
- Proper phone, chat, and email etiquette with the ability to speak and write clearly and accurately with proper grammar
- Interest in or experience with light or soft sales preferred
- Knowledge of relevant software, computer applications, and related equipment or the ability to learn
- Multitasking capabilities with ability to react quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Up-to-date and completed resume
- Typing test showing 40 WPM or above and at least 80% accuracy
- Internet speed-test showing over 2 Mbps download speed and 1 Mbps upload speed
- If selected for a phone call, you'll also have to undergo a review of your computer's technical specifications to verify that they meet or exceed the technical requirements for the position:
- Either a desktop or a laptop running an authentic/validated/native copy of Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Minimum of a 2.0 GHz dual core processor and 3 gigabytes of RAM installed memory
- Direct/wired internet connection (Cable, DSL, or Fiber), we do not allow wireless connections for work due to potential inconsistency in connection strength
- A Skype-compatible (hard-wired, not wireless) USB headset
- At least one 15" or larger monitor (more than one will make things easier)
- Skype-compatible webcam