To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
45 Lexington Drive
Laconia, NH 03246
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assembler - 1st and 2nd Shift
WorkRocket • Laconia, NH
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Imagine yourself as part of an industry leading organization that offers you a more exciting and stable career with top-of-the-line benefits. Advance your skills and career in a clean and safe work environment!
Our client ,a leading manufacturer of life saving medical devices, is looking for Assemblers to join their growing 1st & 2nd shift teams in Laconia, NH.
Sign on Bonus Available!
- 1st Shift - $1,000
- 2nd Shift - $2,000
In this career, you will earn competitive wages and a great benefits package that includes: medical, dental and a 401(K)-retirement plan.
- Assemble products per assembly process specifications
- Conduct product testing under supervision of engineers
- Maintain all log books and lot control information per standard operating procedures
- Fully trained assembler will have the following:
- Understanding of the assembly processes
- Read prints and follow routing forms
- Inspect work-in-process to documented quality standards
- Use measurement tools and to compare measurements to documented standards.
- Understand of material handling and control procedures such as lot control, line clearance
- forms, and material requisition forms
- Determines methods and sequence of assembly operations where complete information is not readily available.
- Assembles, disassembles, repairs and reassembles using blueprints, sketches, engineering specifications and standard testing equipment.
- Assembles and modifies pre-production precision units for engineering personnel as directed.
- Develop familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the medical assembly field.
- Develop familiarity with clean room procedures including personal attire and gowning/ungowning
- Continue training in new processes and products.
About the company: With over 35 years of medical device molding experience, they have become a comprehensive solutions provider for single use medical devices. Services range from concept and design of components to assembly of finished products. They are headquartered in Foxborough, MA and operate 17 manufacturing facilities in the US, with additional locations in China, Mexico, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, France, Germany and the UK.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you have the following, our client wants to hear from you:
- Production or assembly experience, preferred but will train the right candidate
- A can do attitude that wants to make a difference
- If you knit, sew, crotchet or are mechanically inclined this is the place for you to succeed
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com