Seeking a Controls Engineer for a Global Energy Solutions organization in Denver!
This is a Direct-Hire/Permanent Role; Not Temporary/Contract
Full Benefits after 60 days!
Controls Engineer will design and test of custom products involving PLCs, HMI development, servo motion control, programming on multiple control platforms. This is be a project focused role.
Controls Engineer Responsibilities:
- Prepare electrical designs and perform component selection for custom industrial automated systems.
- Interface with outside vendors for component selection and manufacturing.
- Perform motion control, VFD, and HMI programming.
- Read and interpret technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
- Implement electrical controls design by providing hands-on assembly, installation, and start-up support related to electrical control designs.
- Manage personal schedule of responsibilities on multiple projects and communicate with engineering and manufacturing team members throughout the process
Controls Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical and/or mechanical engineering is required
- 5+ years of experience in design of electrical/controls design for industrial applications is preferred
- Strong controls design experience
- Good manufacturing support experience
- Ability to write technical documents
- Hydraulic and Electro-mechanical experience
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Experience with Beckoff control systems is preferred.
Human Computer Interaction
Variable Frequency Drive