Global Financial Firm located in TAMPA, FL has an immediate contract opportunity for an experienced Sr Business Analyst
“This role is currently work-from-home and will move to the office environment after the COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.” must have reliable internet, computer and android or iphone for remote access
Sr Business Analyst and UAT Support-AML KYC Cards
The AML KYC team is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to support the Requirements Workstream of the Cards Compliance team. Responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to the following.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
• Analyze existing system requirements
• Work with stakeholders to elicit full, complete requirements for any upcoming releases, system bugs, or required change request / system enhancements
• Explicitly document detailed requirements within Business Requirement Documents and Functional Requirement specifications
• Review and obtain a deep understanding of change requests across different platforms
• Support any documented requirement end-to-end from requirements elicitation to production support and as needed, being able effectively communicate requirements in a clear and simple manner to our Technology, Business, and Operation Partners
• Support the User Acceptance Testing as part of the end-to-end process of seeing requirements through to completion
• Coordinate with regional and global AML partner compliance teams
• Train and provide assistance to compliance users of the system
• Review and prepare UAT test cases for testers
• Execute UAT Test Cases
• Lead efforts to track and upload test cases into HPQC
• Assist in tracking enhancements / change requests
• Assist with BAU training and communications related to OneKYC goals and organizational alignment; and ensure messages are consistent and aligned closely with the Program’s objectives.
• Establish and maintain internal communications processes, standards and practices
• Lead or contribute to wide variety of KYC related projects by providing subject matter expertise and working with the Project Strategy Office to help meet project deliverable
• Track and manage project activities, action items, meeting notes, and decisions
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Past experience with requirements elicitation, analysis and definition.
• Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other tools like Visio to present ideas in an understandable manner.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be a motivated, self-starter who can independently handle tasks with little oversight.
• Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Effective organization skills with ability to multi-task and switch between changing priorities.
• High degree of attention to detail.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Ability to quickly take on new tasks and complete it within the deadline.
• Strong follow-up and interpersonal skills to network with all parties involved.
• Accountability for role and responsibilities.
• Able to handle highly sensitive and confidential data with utmost discretion.
• A Team player who will eagerly dive into tasks as requested from across the department.
BUSINESS ANALYST, DATA ANALYST, ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING, REPORTING, USER ACCEPTANCE TESTING.
Attention To Detail