The West Agency is proud to provide the permanent retirement benefits to our partnered unions. We’re expanding rapidly and looking to add multiple Benefits Specialists to our team. Our company is partnered with over 30,000 unions and we’re seeking applicants who are interested in working directly with these union members to enroll them in their permanent benefits. We only serve members that have directly requested benefits, so there is no cold calling.
While this position does not require an advanced degree, this position does require a state licensing exam after the hiring process and a two week paid training program.
This position requires a 38 hour work week, primarily during evenings and Saturdays, but with the option to increase your income with additional work hours. The West Agency also has significant opportunities for management within six months, as we are growing fast!
Applicants should be self motivated and able to work well in a group while contributing to our team culture in a positive way. You must have reliable transportation, and enjoy working with a variety of clients from different backgrounds.
Compensation is not capped. Benefits Specialists will earn weekly compensation, weekly bonus checks, and residual income that builds exponentially with tenure and experience. Benefits Specialists typically earn between $40,000-$70,000 within their first year, and $100,0000+ within their second year. If you work well with people, have a great attitude, and consider yourself coachable, we would like to hear from you.
- Quoting and preparing life insurance policies
- Recommend insurance coverage to clients
- Obtain health and life insurance licenses
- Quoting and selling insurance policies
- Sell accident, health and life insurance
- Assisting with quotes on life insurance
- Discuss and handle insurance needs
- Work within a protected sales territory
- Follow up and sell insurance policies
- Record new insurance policies and claims
Positive Mental Attitude