Our goal is to recruit only the highest quality partners (employees) whose commitment to quality care and customer service meet the standards of our fine community.
Charge Nurse (RN or LPN)
1. RN - graduate from accredited school of nursing
2. Currently Licensed to practice Nursing in Tennessee
3. Professional experience in the practice of geriatrics, nursing administration, and other related areas.
4. Benefits package includes: Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, 401 (k) with company match in funds, Nontaxable Benefit Plan (Medical Savings Account), Dental insurance, vision insurance, and other benefits discussed during the interview process.
5. Salaried compensation to be discussed during the interview process.
6. Earned Time Off/ Sick Days accrued that roll to next year with a cap of days based on years of service.
As a recipient of federal assistance, NHC does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the grounds of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender, or on the basis of disability or age in admission to, participation in, or receipt of their services and benefits of any of its programs and activities or in employment.
NHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.