Inbound / Outbound Customer Service Reps
Responsibilities of Customer Service Rep:
This entry-level position customer service position makes both inbound and outbound telephone customer service and sales communication with our customer base.
· Inbound activity includes receiving calls from customers that wish to schedule an appointment at one of automotive dealerships
· Adherence to set process is required and established scripts followed.
· This position also performs continuous outbound sales and marketing campaign calls when not taking incoming calls.
· Candidates must be comfortable making outbound sales calls and have an inner drive to meet and exceed daily productivity goals.
· Successful candidates will be able to multi-task and be proficient operating in an environment that is fast paced.
Qualifications for customer service:
· Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
· Must be proficient using the Internet, Outlook / E-mail and have excellent typing skills.
· This position requires simultaneous listening, typing and talking while navigating through multiple systems during each customer call.
Typical Work Schedule:
Monday - Thursday: 12:30 pm - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.