To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Chicago, IL 60064
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Spectraforce • North Chicago, IL
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Instructional Designer- Excellent learning Environment with great opportunities.
We are seeking a senior professional with a proven track of working as Instructional Designer. The successful applicant will be driven, results focused with “can do” attitude”
What we do?
SPECTRAFORCE is an award winning global staffing, IT services and consulting company that specializes in providing top talent and solutions for clients throughout North America and India. We pride ourselves on our partnership with our clients, MSP/VMS providers, and our employees, who have enabled us to continually be ranked as a Top Supplier in the 75+ different clients we support.
· Assess the needs of the organization; Design effective intervention strategies that improve individual and organizational performance; Establish standards for training and performance assessment.
· Conduct education needs assessment; Develop curricula; Consult and apply advanced instructional design; Plan and design education/training material; Train instructors;
· Evaluate all aspects of entity training; Assess impact of training on job performance; Facilitate team interventions; Participate in internal audits. Introduces new training ideas into the organization, adapts new ideas and converts them into approaches that meet training/regulatory challenges.
· Leads projects, identifies scope and outcomes, motivates participants and leads project to conclusion. May oversee other instructors and their work.
· Works with supervisors/managers to develop plans, timetables and contingencies for performance improvement intervention. Participates in benchmarking and evaluates training effectiveness.
· Establishes measurement and evaluation designs and develops assessment instruments.
· Possible light management, team lead.
· Eligibility Requirements: Education: BA/BS required.
· Experience: 5 plus years of training/instructional design or related experience preferably in healthcare or other regulated field.
· Excellent project management capabilities, strong communication skills, strong conceptual abilities, and strong team orientation.
Why you should apply;
· Excellent work location
· Opportunity to work with one of the leading pharmaceutical giant
· Excellent work Environment.
· Apply online; Candidates would send updated resumes over the emails on [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call us 919-230-9952 (Ext. 4109).
· Application Submission; we will reach out to you over the phone to discuss important aspects of this job opening and upon agreement your profile will be submitted to the client for review.
· Interviews; Depending on the size of the selection committee, several interviews are scheduled for each candidate. We will coordinate with candidates to set up interviews with our client.
· Job offer; After completion of all the interviews, Hiring Manager confers and evaluates applicants based on the interviews, job experience, skills and talent assessments, and all other relevant information (recommendations, e.g.). A top choice should be identified and agreed on.
· Background checks; After Job offer, background checks would be conducted to review candidates’ criminal record, to verify employment history and eligibility, and to run credit checks. Drug testing may also be warranted, depending on the nature of the job.
· Onboarding; Based on the background checks, first day reporting details would be shared with candidate upon the client ‘instructions.