Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Thank you. We'll send jobs matching these to
You already suscribed to this job alert.
0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
Major Responsibilities & Duties
- Participates in the development of consumer-facing ASP.NET Web applications.
- Participates with Technical team to design and code applications in C# /.NET.
- Collaborates with Business Analysts to maintain compliance with Federal lending regulations.
- Works closely with business representatives and Technical staff to ensure system and business requirements are clearly documented and understood during the design, development, testing, and deployment phases of a project.
What you bring:
- Minimum of 5 years professional software development experience.
- Must have C#, .NET, and Visual Studio experience.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Proven delivery of production-ready applications written in ASP.NET MVC.
- Demonstrated understanding and usage of object-oriented design principles and relevant code separation methodologies.
- Excellent time management - Proven team-oriented developer with ability to deliver quality solutions on time.
- Interpersonal Skills - Ability to interact professionally with executives, manages, and subject matter experts.
- Strong problem solving and analytical competency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Valid Texas Driver License and Vehicle Liability Insurance.