MMC Hiring Inbound Customer Service Reps for BATA/ Fastrak in San Francisco!
Position Starts Monday 06/17/2019
· Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment.
· Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures.
· Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls.
· Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
· Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
· Provides functional guidance, training and assistance to lower level staff.
· Provide assistance, training and troubleshooting support to lower level staff
· Schedules work to ensures accurate phone coverage monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution to problems
· Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input
· Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness
· Must have High School Diploma/ GED
· Must be able to work Mon- Fri 8:30 am to 5:30 pm and every other Saturday 9 am to 1 pm
· Parking is not paid- $20 a day but BART drops right at their door.
Pay: 16.50 hr. (+ Monthly Bonus between $200 to $500 extra)
If you are interested or know of anyone that might be interested, please contact Erin at email@example.com or 972-215-5066
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue