Sign-on Bonus Included!
The Goddard School, Easton is a premiere preschool for children from six weeks to six years are encouraged to develop at their own pace in a nurturing environment, lovingly guided by our highly skilled, professional teachers. By using the most current and academically endorsed methods, the F.L.EX.SM Learning Program focuses on developing seven Learning Domains: personal and social development, language and literacy, mathematical thinking, scientific thinking, social studies, creative expression and physical development. Our program for exceptional early childhood education, ensure children have fun while learning and is aimed at preparing them with skills and aptitudes needed for success in the 21st century.
The Goddard School®, an early childhood education center, is currently seeking a qualified teacher to complete our teaching team. We are looking for fun and energetic caregivers who can multi-task in a lively environment, work well within a team and truly love caring for 3-4 years old children!
We provide outstanding opportunities including:
Our Lead and Assistant Teachers work together to:
- Developing lesson plans.
- Meeting the individual's needs of the children
- Parent communication.
- Participation in staff and training meetings.
- Designing an appropriate room arrangement to support the goals and developmental level of the children in the classroom.
- Interacting with the children to support play, exploration, and learning.
- Presenting expectations that are appropriate to the child’s age and developmental level.
- Planning and implementing activities that develop self-esteem and social skills.
- Communicating appropriately and professionally with parents and fellow staff.
- Building teamwork.
- Using assessment tools.
- Committing to continuing education.
Lead Teachers are responsible for ensuring compliance with Goddard's industry-leading Quality Assurance standards. Lead Teachers write and implement their own lesson plans based on Goddard Developmental Guidelines and monthly school themes. Most importantly, they create a positive learning environment in their classroom where children develop a lifelong love of learning!